Intruder Alarm Monitoring

There are various options if you require your burglar alarm monitored, so someone will be alerted if it goes off: a speech dialer, a key holder contract or a police response. You can get a monitoring contract for your wired or wireless alarm systems, but the alarm itself and the installation needs to conform to certain standards the type and grade of monitoring will be advised by your insurance company –

WSS offer two types of monitoring contract: key holder only and police response. 

With both types, you pay per month or annually to have your alarm system monitored, which means the nominated key holders or the police will be alerted when the alarm goes off .

Your alarm system connects to our receiving center, and if your alarm is triggered, it will be notified. 

The receiving center will first of all ring your home or business asking for your password identification. If this is incorrect or no one answers, either it will take action by informing the key holders or call the police, depending on what type of contract you have with us. 

Intruder alarm Monitoring by WSS Security is £120.00 Per Year + VAT  thats 0.32 pence per day